Hourly Rates & Policies (in-person, phone and webcam sessions are the same):
- Each session runs 30 or 55 minutes long.
- While you can expect to notice powerful changes in your thought patterns and behaviors in as few as 3-6 sessions, the longer you work with a coach and the more effort you put into the process, the more comprehensive and lasting your results will be.
Your Sessions Will Consist Of:
- An Intake Form Evaluation which must be filled out prior to your consultation. After reviewing it, I will decide to take you on as a client if I feel confident that I can help you achieve your desired results. If not, I will direct you to other sources that may be better able to assist you with what you’re looking to accomplish.
- Your choice of in-person sessions (in NYC), phone sessions or webcam sessions via Skype. (www.skype.com) Skype is free computer software that allows you to work with Farid over your computer with no toll charges. You will need speakers and a microphone (and a webcam for the optimal experience) to use this software. If you do not want to purchase these items, you can inquire about your other options, such as phone or in-person sessions.
- Appointment times are valuable and irreplaceable, so we do have a cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule a session, please let us know 24 hours in advance to avoid being billed. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards.
For those of you who don’t live in the NYC area, phone/webcam sessions are a great option. You can conveniently work with Farid from the comfort of your home or office. These sessions are just as effective as in-person sessions. (Phone/webcam sessions are billed at the same rate as office visits.)
“Because the results of coaching lie within the actions and ultimately the work done by the client, it would impossible and unethical of me to guarantee results. However, I fully and completely guarantee my services, which means that I will give you all the strategies, tools and support you’ll need to be successful while holding your hand throughout the entire step-by-step process. If you’re ready to truly commit to the process and allow yourself to be coachable, then results are inevitable. If I truly feel that I won’t be able to help you succeed, I simply will not take you on as a client.” – Farid Ali Lancheros
Your information, correspondence and private conversations will always remain 100% confidential and safely guarded.