Possible Benefits of Coaching
Life Coaching is motivational, inspiring, positive, exciting and action driven. Life coaching helps you look at where you are now and where you’d like to be, and helps you bridge the gap. By raising awareness and encouraging you to take responsibility for your life, life coaching can help you rise to your own particular challenge and go further than you ever thought possible.
So, is this magic? Does the Life Coach just wave a magic wand and make everything wonderful? Sadly no, and it has to be said, that coaching involves a lot of hard work and commitment. However, if you are ready for change in your life, the benefits can be enormous.
Sounds good so far, but what if you’re unsure if your issues are suitable for coaching? The only way to be really sure is to have an informal chat with a life coach. However, have a look at the following statements and see if they apply to you.
*I’ve had a problem or challenge that’s been around for a long time, but I’ve never managed to sort it out.
*I have a pressing issue to resolve but don’t know where to start.
*Things are OK for me but could be better.
*I seem to spend all of my life trying to catch up.
*My life seems to be all work and no play.
*I think things would be great if only I had …..a new job, I could lose weight, I could sell my house…………etc. etc
*I would just like to run my ideas past someone who isn’t going to pour cold water over them all the time.
*I feel isolated in my job but find it difficult to talk to colleagues in case they take it as a sign that I’ve failed.
*I’m hiding relationship problems because I can’t share them with family and friends, as this would feel disloyal to my partner.
*I’m in a rut and feel too drained to get out of it. I’ve lost direction.
If you’ve identified with one or more of these statements, then life coaching could make the difference you’re looking for.
I don’t promise that my clients are going to experience all of these benefits, but these are the kinds of benefits that people often experience from coaching. Some of these benefits may seem “pie in the sky” but they are possible.
Coaching is not a magic bullet that will deliver these benefits. You have to work for these outcomes. A coach can help you be strategic and focused, achieve outcomes more quickly, and enjoy the process more fully.
Some of the benefits you could derive from seeing a coach are:
- Making a difference for your loved ones and for the world
- Growing your business to new levels of success
- Making more money
- Doing work you love and enjoying it immensely
- Being more peaceful, centered, aligned with your values, committed, excited, alive, inspired, inspiring, happy, fulfilled, attractive, magnetic, loving, and compassionate
- Dating or enjoying your partner with more joy and grace than you thought possible
- Having relationships that work and that are deeply satisfying
- Having goals that bring you alive and practical plans to achieve them
- Having enough of the things that really matter to you such as: money, fun, joy, time, love and connection
- Playing bigger games, games that really matter and bring out the best in you, games that require you to leave behind old patterns of playing small and selling out on yourself
- Creating results that blow your mind because they are so awesome
- Working less (but smarter) and still getting more results
- Celebrating more
- Taking vacations that are truly fulfilling
- Doing nothing and loving it (guilt free!)
- Doing more of what really matters
- Being truly comfortable in your own skin
Using your values as a compass for your decisions and ultimately creating a life you love and value.